Importing vertical pictures (SDM profile)

Startseite Forums www.mortara.org Software WIA-Loader Importing vertical pictures (SDM profile)

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Autor
    freewee
    Teilnehmer

Hello

I try in english because german is unknown for me, but I speak french!

I wanted to know if it‘ s possible , when importing vertical pictures, to inverse automatically the L and R suffix because my 2 cameras are inverted in that position , my left camera becomes right! (My 2 720IS ( SDM 1.84) are mounted horizontal and parallel (not inverted) and I can quickly put them vertical: The right camera becomes left, rotated 270°CW, and the left camera becomes right, rotated 90°CW)
    So, for example, a vertical picture on the Rigth card ,if exif 90 or 270CW could be imported as IMG_000X_L and not IMG_000X_R ?

Thank you for this great soft!

Patrick
    Administrator

That should be possible, but it’s kind of hard for me to test, since i don’t have the equipment to do stereoscopic stuff. I would try to use the ‚create variable‘ step to change the value of the <CAMPOS> Variable when certain EXIF conditions are met. Conditions for import-steps can be defined in the profile editor, when you click on the little flaf icon …..

freewee
    Teilnehmer

Thank you!
    I tried this way but no result! I‘ m bad!
    But now I change my two 720IS for SX200IS, mounted on the same system, and when importing the pictures, they have all a "U" suffix, impossible to get R or L 🙁  … Something must be missing in the SDM configuration for this specific model, because the install on the card is specific. Where can I search in the SDM configuration??
    Thank you

Patrick
    Administrator

WIA-Loader looks for a dummy file on your camera in order to decide if it’s Left ord Right. The Name of that File can be specified in WIA-Loaders settings. If that file is not present on your camera, you should contact the authors of SDM for assistance.

freewee
    Teilnehmer

I become crazy , and I think I will give up!!!
    I wanted to try with an old camera that I was able to make function well (and easily!!) with Wia-loader, for comparing the files on the cards… But impossible to have any suffix L or R with the imported pictures, only a "U"… I tried new and clean installation, on an other PC too, but no result, and an old version… Nothing to do.
    I must be missing a huge thing, but impossible to see it, It was not difficult to have a good result the first time I used Wia-loader….
    Thank you for your help!

Ansicht von 5 Beiträgen - 1 bis 5 (von insgesamt 5)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.