Fetch Network information

Startseite Forums www.mortara.org Samsung Bada pmGPSLogger Fetch Network information

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Inaktiv

Guten Tag und vielen dank für diese Apps. Ich bien franzose und spreche sehr schlechte deutsch. Ich arbeite bei einer telecom company in frankreiche und wollte wissen, ist es möglich mit ihrem Apps die Rxlev und Frequenz zu haben ? Mein email ist jerome.petit13@free.fr ich kann english sprechen besser als deutsch. Vielen dank fûr ihre Antwort und bis gleich !!

Patrick
    Administrator

English is no problem for me too. Can you please what you mean by Rxlev and Frequency?

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Thanks. RxLev is the level of reception of the mobile (in dBm), and the frequency of channel used. In samsung wave, when you type the code *#197328640# you enter a secret menu from which you can get these information (go on the debug screen).

What woulb be great is with your gps application to collect these information at each measure point.

Patrick
    Administrator

These values are not directly exported by the bada API it seems. I’ll take a deeper look into it …..

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Great thanks a lot for your help !!

Anonym
    Inaktiv

hello,
    did you have time to take a look ? Thanks and nice christmas holidays,

Patrick
    Administrator

Yes, I had, but without success so far. These Values seem to be unavailable for ’normal‘ developers …..

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.