Camera Model Not Read from ARW Files

Startseite Forums www.mortara.org Software WIA-Loader Camera Model Not Read from ARW Files

Schlagwörter: , ,

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Jahren von Patrick.
Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen - 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Autor
    lightfirecreative
    Teilnehmer

Hi,

I am trying to import Sony ARW files. I have WIA-LOADER put the images into a folder using the <EXIF_272> tag. However, the files are being sent to a folder called [EXIF_272]. This only occurs for ARW files. JPGs are put into the correct folder (such as DSC-RX100M6 or ILCE-6400).

FastRaw Viewer correctly reads the camera model from the ARW file so I know the camera writes the correct metadata.

Any suggestions?

lightfirecreative
    Teilnehmer

WIA-Loader version is the Microsoft Store version 2.5.0.0

Patrick
    Administrator

Can you send me a example image to test with?

lightfirecreative
    Teilnehmer

I have tried to send attach links to the shared sample images from my OneDrive but the forum thinks I’m sending spam. How can I attach the ARW files?

Patrick
    Administrator

Can you send it by EMail? pm@mortara.org

lightfirecreative
    Teilnehmer

To clarify, the text I enter into the „Create Folder“ field is actually:

<EXT>\<EXIF:272>\<PDATE>

Patrick
    Administrator

I received your email!

Can you try it again with the current beta version?

lightfirecreative
    Teilnehmer

The beta isn’t working either; WIA Loader is still trying to create the folder [EXIF_272]. This also occurs for a sample JPG.

Patrick
    Administrator

Have you started an import already or is this happening in the import-preview on the right side of the window?

Anyway, please re download the beta and try again. I’ve changed a bit and added some more logging. If it still won’t work, please send me the logfile!

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen - 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.