accuracy

Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen - 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Autor
    Anonym
    Inaktiv

Hi! I find this program quite useful, but I have a problem with it. It saves the positions with 4 decimal digits instead of 5, which means a very low accuracy of 20m. Is it a limitation of the free version? Unfortunately there’s no paid app support in Hungary yet.
    Balázs

Patrick
    Administrator

No, this not a intended limitation. I’ll take a look at this tomorrow.

Patrick
    Administrator

Ok, fixed it. Will be corrected in the next version …… can’t say when this will be available to you since Samsung is quite slow at the moment when it comes to certify apps …..

Anonym
    Inaktiv

Many thanks in advance! 🙂
    Balázs

Anonym
    Inaktiv

If you make the change, please let it save at least 6 digits! 7 would be even better. With the current setting a lot of precision is wasted and the data becomes useless in many cases.

Patrick
    Administrator

I’ve changed it to a maximum of 10 digits, should be more than enough for GPS Positions. The new Wave I & II Version of the app is in the store since today!

Anonym
    Inaktiv

thank you! pmGPSlogger now saves 6 digits and seems to be the best GPSlogger currently available for Bada.

Patrick
    Administrator

Thanks! I hope Samsung approves the pro version soon …. it has some really nice features compared to the free version. Map display, automatic savin of logged points (so, exit doe not kill your log any more), height profile, logbook ……. and a lot mor estuff to come soon.

Anonym
    Inaktiv

I updated succesfully, it’s fine now! I’m looking forward to the pro version!
    OFF
    Surprisingly, Google Earth’s gpx import is unusable: it uses massive rounding algorithms, so only a few points remain in the route. You need to use a GPX-KML converter first, then you can open the KML correctly.
    ON

Patrick
    Administrator

A very goog tool to edit/view gpx ist files can be found here:
    http://www.gps-freeware.de/

Ansicht von 10 Beiträgen - 1 bis 10 (von insgesamt 10)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.